[Sca-cooks] minions and cats

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 00:26:11 PST 2004

Maire commented:
> They're not talking to me, though, as they're still disgruntled that I
> got the drippy sink faucet in the bathroom fixed, and now they can't
> drink out of it at will....
Yep. My cats would wait by our tub faucets or going running in there
when someone went in, expecting the person to turn on the faucet to
drip water for them. Deciding to get away from this and After the
comments on this list about a year ago, I bought one of the
recirculating water dishes with the water filter. They will now drink
out of that.

But they will still wait by the faucet or go running into the bathroom
when it looks like someone is going in there, so that a person will
turn on the water for them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas