[Sca-cooks] Sad news from Settmour Swamp

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 21 10:18:37 PST 2004

With a heavy heart, I pass along the following message.  Baron Eirik was not a member of this list, but he was a good cook as well as a good man.  Those of you in the East Kingdom, especially in the Southern Region, may have worked alongside him in some feast kitchen or another.  Even when he was Baron of Settmour Swamp, he often had to be dragged out of the kitchen to hold court.  To say that he will be missed is a terrible understatement, but words are not coming easily to me right now.

The message below is from Lord Alexander, Senechal of Settmour Swamp, as posted on the baronial list.

----- begin quoted text ----

Last night our dear friend Baron Eirik Rodbjorn passed from this world
to the next.  It seems his great hart gave out while driving home.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his wife Baroness Merlynia and his
sister Lady Lydia and their families in this most difficult time.
When I know more I will post additional information concerning
arrangements and such.

Alexander

----- end quoted text ----

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain