[Sca-cooks] Sad news from Settmour Swamp

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 13:54:20 PST 2004

--- Robin Carroll-Mann <rcmann4 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> With a heavy heart, I pass along the following message.  Baron Eirik was not a member of this
> list, but he was a good cook as well as a good man.  Those of you in the East Kingdom,
> especially in the Southern Region, may have worked alongside him in some feast kitchen or
> another.  Even when he was Baron of Settmour Swamp, he often had to be dragged out of the
> kitchen to hold court.  To say that he will be missed is a terrible understatement, but words
> are not coming easily to me right now.

Please pass along my deepest condolences to the Baron's surviving family and friends.  Perhaps we,
as a group, could put together a gift delivery, to help ease the family's pain, and show them our
support in their time of need?

Just a suggestion.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.