[Sca-cooks] Sad news from Settmour Swamp

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 21 18:01:47 PST 2004

Chris Stanifer wrote:

>Please pass along my deepest condolences to the Baron's surviving family and friends.  Perhaps we, as a group, could put together a gift delivery, to help ease the family's pain, and show them our support in their time of need?
>
>Just a suggestion.
>
>William de Grandfort

It is a kind thought.  To tell the truth, I don't know what is needed or
wanted right now.  When there is further information about memorial
services or donations to appropriate causes, I will forward it to this
list.  I do know that his wife, Baroness Merlinia, is surrounded by
family and friends right now, and that her immediate needs are being
taken care of.  More when I know it.

--
Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom