[Sca-cooks] Sad news from Settmour Swamp

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Dec 21 18:37:46 PST 2004

Also sprach Robin Carroll-Mann:
>With a heavy heart, I pass along the following message.  Baron Eirik
>was not a member of this list, but he was a good cook as well as a
>good man.  Those of you in the East Kingdom, especially in the
>Southern Region, may have worked alongside him in some feast kitchen
>or another.  Even when he was Baron of Settmour Swamp, he often had
>to be dragged out of the kitchen to hold court.  To say that he will
>be missed is a terrible understatement, but words are not coming
>easily to me right now.

I didn't see Baron Eirik as often as I'd have liked to, but he was
one of the few people I've met who genuinely lit up a room when he
entered it, with a good word for everyone around him, a crappy joke
on his lips, and his sleeves rolled up for work. I'm sure all who
knew him will miss him, but I also know he won't be forgotten.

Adamantius