[Sca-cooks] OOP? Hispanic cookie question

Wildecelery at aol.com Wildecelery at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 09:43:06 PST 2004

Greetings!

One of my colleagues asked me yesterday for a (simple, inexpensive)  Hispanic recipe that his daughter could prepare for a Spanish class Holiday party.  I gave him the recipe that I posted to the list for the 'cookie exchange'.  Most of my Spanish/Hispanic cookery documentation etc... is in a box in my attic.  Is there anyone on the list who might know the actual name of this type of cookie?  I know there is a Spanish name, as I was introduce to them by a student who had found the recipe as part of a research project!

Many Thanks!

-Ardenia