[Sca-cooks] Testing...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Dec 27 08:51:52 PST 2004

Christanna posted me asking if I'd rec'd any messages from Cooksa List, and
I haven't, and as I told her, I don't believe this crew can keep their
mouths shut that long ;-) Last message in the archives is:

[Sca-cooks] Re: tips for making better pies   Ruth Tannahill
Last message date: Sat Dec 25 03:31:29 CDT 2004

So, anybody getting this? If so, please give me a time and date- I'm sending
on 12/27 shortly before noon.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.