[Sca-cooks] Traveling Dysshes Question

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at dragonflight.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 01:33:56 PST 2004

I came across this book on Amazon. Has anyone got it ? If so I was wondering
is it a book documenting dishes used as travel food in period or a book
recommending period food that will travelling to a modern medieval event ?

I'm looking for documentation on the food carried by pilgrims and others who
were on the road, strictly in period not that one could physically take
this, rather I packed by cobs and set off type of info ;)

Cheers (hope that makes sense !)

Mel

Company, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the contents of this e-mail or any of its attachments
without express consent