[Sca-cooks] HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Dec 1 20:48:05 PST 2004

At 08:34 PM 12/1/2004, you wrote:

>Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>
>>  My sweetie made rolls- the traditional 'Cthulu' rolls, with fangs and
>> snakey tongues, and crescents. :-) They were yummy.
>OK. This requires explanation. ?

Uh, nuthin' to explain, really. Our friend Malcolm started making them that
way years ago (standard Parker House rolls, with fangs and/snake tongues
added) and I don't know why- but it was fun. After he got married he and
Morwyn started driving up to her folks' in Washington for Thursday, and
coming back down in time for dinner Friday- but not enough time to bake.
James took over the rolls a couple of years back.

We are something of a sick and twisted crowd- and the opportunity to eat
Cthulu instead of teh other way around is kinda fun... ;-]

'Lainie