[Sca-cooks] Background for 'Cthulu' rolls [OT} [Was: HAPPY THANKSGIVING]

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Dec 2 03:08:53 PST 2004

Also sprach Martin G. Diehl:
>	"Miskatonic University",
>	Where Science Meets The Mythos.
>
>	From another web site, "This website is solely
>	for the refabrication of the famous Miskatonic
>	University in Arkham, Mass dedicated to the study
>	of Science, Liberal Arts, Medicine, Law and most
>	importantly Medieval Metaphysics.
>
>If I may add a personal note, my one bumper sticker reads,
>
>	"Miskatonic University Alumni Association"

By way of hommage, there's always George Steincthulu, owner of a
New-York-based American League baseball team, and the fictional
Arkham Asylum, the correctional facility for the criminally insane
outside Gotham City in Batman comic books...

Adamantius, who worked for Yog-Sothoth one summer

brioche!" / "If they have no bread, you have to say, let them eat
brioche."
Rousseau, "Confessions", pub 1782

Holt, 07/29/04