[Sca-cooks] Special Dishes

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 10:44:27 PST 2004

Kiri wrote:
>I have to confess that I really don't care for most fruitcake, though I
>inherited a recipe from my grandmother who lived in south Georgia (US
>version), an Orange Fruitcake, made with orange juice, orange zest,
>pineapple preserves, dates and pecans...glazed with (my version) half
>orange juice/half bourbon (her version) orange juice mixed with
>confectioners sugar, then topped with orange zest.  I think I shared the
>recipe with the list a couple of years ago, but if anyone wants it now,
>let me know.

Well, since all my saved SCA-Cooks messages disappeared in my hard
drive crash of February this year, and the Archives are missing all
of 2002 and at least half of 2003, please send your recipe again.
Sounds pretty good.

If you've already sent it, note that i get the digest and i still
have digests from Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday to read.

Anahita