[Sca-cooks] HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Dec 2 12:25:28 PST 2004

My grandmother is now too restricted in her mobility to even make it into
my aunt's house, and my aunt didn't want to cook anyway, so they took us
to a restaurant. Basic traditional buffet, with the addition of ham, fish,
and prime rib, and a cranberry relish that had orange in it and a weird
gluey consistency not entirely explained by the natural pectin in
cranberries. Oh, and since this was "Nordic Hills", meatballs in sauce. I
hesitate to call them "Swedish" meatballs, but they were tasty. Then my
aunt and I both woke up with some sort of nasty food poisoning Saturday
morning.

Margaret FitzWilliam

"Please. I have had too much of the stupid today. Please wait until
tomorrow to say these things so my tolerance has refreshed."