[Sca-cooks] Brighid's breads

rtanhil rtanhil at fast.net
Wed Dec 1 20:52:28 PST 2004

Oh, the delight of Brighid's breads. She's modest, and I
don't want to make her blush, but they are heavenly.

You know, I followed the Italian loaf recipe she uses, and
it just wasn't as good. Maybe she has a better house for
baking? Or it might be a timing thing. I tend to let the
bread rise too much (go away while it rises, forget about
it, come back to a dough monster, bake it anyway).

Anyway, we all have different strengths. Baking will never
be one of mine. But I'm willing to have another go at it and
see if I can get it right next time.

Berelinde