[Sca-cooks] Re: Wheatabix

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 04:36:42 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/3/2004 12:29:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:
I get a little creeped out when people suggest it's fun to
hand over my free will for a day on the weekends, because, they say,
it is the period thing to do.

Yea, me too, got into a big debate about this some years ago with some woman
saying that it was part of the game she liked, the "Delicious thrill of
submitting" and that they could possibly do "anything".... Yaknow they have clubs
for that sort of thing and it ain't the SCA... come to think on it most of those
clubs I've heard about have rules as to what you can and can't do too...

Ran across a few of THAT type as a landed Baron, some of them are useful I
guess, to get the jobs that need doing done, but you have to watch yourself
closely. Absolute power DOES corrupt absolutely.

Corwyn the curmudgeon

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke