[Sca-cooks] Oy, to the List

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 1 14:15:23 PST 2004

Cheez, i go away for a week and come home to 55 Digests - as of about
11 PM last night.

I'll probably post some responses before i get a chance to read them all.

Youse guys and guyettes have really been prolific!

Anahita
who ate Quorn - a vat-grown myco-protein - for the first time at
Thanksgiving (my daughter is a vegetarian)
and
who had a lovely dinner at Huette's house (thanks for the hospitality
and generosity) with Selene and Jared
and
bought a load of cookbooks (mostly ethnic, none historical) at an
amazing used cook book store Huette took me to.