[Sca-cooks] Re: Wheatabix

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 3 06:54:17 PST 2004

Yeah, but Master A, you're a *Roman*, right? What would you know from
kings? <g> (oh, wait, don't you live in the people's republic of the
east? ;o)
I'll admit, I wasn't thinking of the discussion below in terms of
capital "R" royalist, but rather small "r." ;o)  I (Sue) might really
find the 16th and 17th centuries fascinating but I (Maire) wouldn't know
and probably wouldn't care--she has enough hassles putting up with the
Anglo-Irish in 14th c. Dublin, to worry overly much about what the
English are doing to each other at home (which is where they belong, no?)
--maire