[Sca-cooks] I finally got some land to garden on..

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 23:16:27 PST 2004

You might consider joining:

MedievalGardening at yahoogroups.com

This is a very low traffic list.  Sometimes a few days go by without ever receiving a message, but there are good folks here, mostly SCA.  You will need to write Lord Erec as this is a restricted list (keeps spam down), but he will gladly put you on.  I think you can do that from the yahoo group site.  (If you have trouble, e-mail me off cooks list & I'll write him for you.)

Lord Erec is in New Jersey.  It may well not be the same USDA region thingy, but I'll bet its closer to your weather than out here in sunny southern California, which has been what we call cold lately, but probably nothing compared to the rest of the country.

Best of luck,
Samrah who wishes she'd planted more blubs before it got quite this cold...

..but i've never gardened before.

Jenn