[Sca-cooks] Buttermilk?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 10:38:25 PST 2004

--- lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> There is commercial raw milk here in
> California.

There is???  After what the California Dept of
Health has done to Alta Dena Dairy and other raw
milk producers, I am surprised that there are any
left.  But after looking at the www.realmilk.com
website, I see that there are two dairies still
producing.  One in Watsonville, which provides
raw milk for the San Francisco area, and the
other in Fresno.  I haven't seen raw milk in LA
County for a long, long time, but then I haven't
really been looking for it either.

For those not in the know and wish to see how
government agents can use their position to
falsely accuse and abuse their authority to drive
a decent and conscientious company out of
business by false accusations, bad publicity and
forcing them to spend millions in lawyers fees
to defend their product see:

http://www.realmilk.com/untoldstory_2.html

What the government did to the Stueve family is
disgusting and should not have happened.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.