[Sca-cooks] Menus

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Dec 5 06:24:30 PST 2004

 I will have to agree it is simply the cost differences.
 Worst budget disaster, we did a demo feast at a local convention ( shudder)
for 256 people 2 cooks 1 scully and that's it. Kitchen was Restaurant
viable. Menus Started with Roast Pig. Don`t ask but Romulan ale was on the
menu. 2 days before we were told we had 150 to sit.
 Da
 The only reason  we did the convention was to attract new members to the
SCA. Which we did some 23 altogether.