[Sca-cooks] Hamantaschen

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 14:59:09 PST 2004

Cool!  I'll surf about a bit, and if you stumble across any actual recipes, remember me?

Samrah

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" <pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com> wrote:
My recipe (which is on a Mac that hasn't been powered on in several years,
thus I don't have it to hand) involves cream cheese and no leavening.
There are other recipes that I've found on the 'net that call for a
yeasted dough, also. I'd actually never seen a recipe using chemical
leavening before.

Margaret, whose husband is Jewish (and from Brooklyn, to boot)