[Sca-cooks] Re: Spanish Word

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 8 15:39:27 PST 2004

Many years ago, during a very boring party, I encountered abook entitled,
"Callo."  The title appears to mean "Cant" in Spanish and the book was about
different usages found in various Spanish-speaking countries.  For a boring
book on idiomatic usage, it was absolutely fascinating.  And I have yet to
find a copy of it again.

Bear