[Sca-cooks] Holiday Potlucks and Medieval Recipes

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 10 09:42:23 PST 2004

I don't know yet, but I told the Mad Scientists that I would cook for the
party, hopefully after Dec. 25th.  I'm trying to decide whether to go with
odd colors and shapes (for the mad sci fans), traditional Christmas,
medieval, or Southern (most of my co-workers are African-American, but not
many of them are actually from the South).  Maybe a combination, and of
course it all depends on the location and budget.
Mad Medieval Moon Pies?
:)
Christianna

So, what are you bringing to the company's holiday potluck? :)

Happy Holidays,

Iasmin