[Sca-cooks] Holiday Potlucks and Medieval Recipes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 10 17:48:51 PST 2004

My department's holiday potluck is next week.  I'm bringing Jambalaya.
Because I felt like it, and I can keep it warm in the humungo
crockpot-thing that my sister and her husband got me for the holidays
last year.
I've done medieval dishes in the past (armored turnips, and cormarye and
Capon Cooked in Mrs Duffield's Way), and they've been well received,
but this time I just felt like doing cajun.  And I always put a little
card by my dish, with the ingredients.  I've never seen anyone else do
it, though, so I'm wondering if it's my sca-head cook experience showing
through....
--maire, thinking that maybe we need a virtual potluck at the Rock for
our collective winter holidays....