[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients

jehan.yves jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
Fri Dec 10 22:26:14 PST 2004

At 12:27 AM 12/11/2004, you wrote:
The difference is that concentrating alcohol by any means, in any quantity,
is by the laws of the U.S.  illegal. I'm not inferring that they will come
after you for it. Only that they can. If they were there for some other
reason, and could not find enough evidence to support that charge, they
could charge you as a moonshiner and put you in jail, as was done with Capone.
JehanYves