[Sca-cooks] Holiday Potlucks and Medieval Recipes

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 08:58:08 PST 2004

 > Cazuela Moji is a vegetable-cheese casserole, made with eggplant,
 > carrots, or chard.  Casserole of Meat is "Cazuela de Carne".

Yikes, you're right. My bad. That's what I get for trying to actually
do mundane work and read private email at the same time. *sigh* I've
made both and I should know better. :)

 > So, what kind of meat did you use?

Honestly, I've made it with every kind of meat I could get my hands on
to see how it turned out and behaved each time. For the company potluck
we just had yesterday, I'd unfortunately only remembered at the last
minute that we were having a potluck at all and used what I had in my
freezer right then since it was 10pm when I started. I used a pork
roast I had on hand and had gotten on sale.

I should really write down that recipe someday.

Iasmin