[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 12 09:02:29 PST 2004

There's still a limit (well, there was as recently as two years ago when
I came back from Ireland), but I'm not sure if it's imposed by ATF or
Customs.  I don't know that it was as much as 2 gals., but it was
certainly at least a couple of bottles' worth.  I don't remember
specifics, because I wasn't bringing any back (had spent too much on
books, darnitall!).
--maire