[Sca-cooks] OT OOP A New Source of Paranoia

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 13 11:00:04 PST 2004

Since we had such a lovely discussion over the paranoia of brewing,
distilling and liquor laws, I thought I would share a little item I just
came across.  Apparently, the security bill that just passed gives the
Department of Homeland Security the mandate to federally regulate driver's
licenses and birth certificates and tie those to Social Security Numbers and
individual biometric and DNA data.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index575.htm

It's not really a subject for this list, but I thought the
libertarian-minded and the conspiracy buffs on this list might be
interested, if they haven't already heard about it.

Bear