[Sca-cooks] OT OOP A New Source of Paranoia

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Dec 13 11:39:08 PST 2004

Also sprach Terry Decker:
>Since we had such a lovely discussion over the paranoia of brewing,
>distilling and liquor laws, I thought I would share a little item I
>just came across.  Apparently, the security bill that just passed
>gives the Department of Homeland Security the mandate to federally
>regulate driver's licenses and birth certificates and tie those to
>Social Security Numbers and individual biometric and DNA data.
>
>http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index575.htm
>
>It's not really a subject for this list, but I thought the
>libertarian-minded and the conspiracy buffs on this list might be
>interested, if they haven't already heard about it.

The UPCs imprinted on our foreheads will no doubt make us look
slimmer. Vertical stripes, don'tchewknow... ;-)

Adamantius, who hasn't seen a good mimeographed conspiracy-exposed
flyer on the sidewalk in years... but then that's just what the
conspirators want, isn't it???

brioche!" / "If they have no bread, you have to say, let them eat
brioche."
Rousseau, "Confessions", pub 1782

Holt, 07/29/04