[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients(found part of it)

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Mon Dec 13 11:17:31 PST 2004

>Hmmm... I seem to remember that Big Al went up the river for income tax
>evasion.

The ATF is a part of the Treasury department, as is the IRS.

It's all "tax evasion".

The point is, simply, the treasury deprtment does not have the same sort of congressional oversight and much less transparency in its enforcement activities as exists in the Justice Department.

they can make you life miserable, and can sieze and sell everything you own AND put you in jail, and they don't have to show more than a probable cause to do it...
You have the right to a defense, of course, but by then you're fighting a rearguard action.

Capt Elias
-Renaissance Geek of the Seven Seas

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
wood, divide the work, and give orders.  Instead, teach them
to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
  - Antoine de Saint Exupery