[Sca-cooks] Period Cook's Wear, was: SCA article in Chicago Tribune

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 13 14:39:20 PST 2004

 Probably best to avoid skirts that drag on the floor or big
drapy sleeves, though.

Anahita

But I like my angel-wing sleeves for that reason, they tie up and out of
your way very effectively.  And I find that a turban is more effective at
controlling loose hairs than a paper hat is anyway.  I know we've had long
conversations about cook's garb here before, and I'm sure Stefan will let us
know where to look in the Florilegium for that info :)

Christianna