[Sca-cooks] blue corn source

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Dec 15 01:19:23 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Well, this isn't masa harina (yet) and it won't work for this season,
> but here is a source for blue corn seed. You could have some for next
> fall. :-)
> http://www.felcopruners.net/Corn%20Seed.0.html

Figured I'd look into that as a possibility, so I started researching the
proper method of turning corn kernals into masa. I think there's a bit more
to it than I want to get into, if this website is anything to judge by:

http://www-aes.tamu.edu/CA/Comida.htm

Saint Phlip,
CoD, also known as "the lazy" ;-)

 Blacksmith's credo.