[Sca-cooks] Lavender Foods made with Blue corn meal- OOP

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Wed Dec 15 07:52:53 PST 2004

Remember all the talk about color changes with foods this week? Blue is
particularly suceptible to it. Blue corn meal dishes can range from an
Eastern sky blue to a ballerina pink, usually when least expected.
Experiment with the acid/base levels. It's not something I use much, being
considered rather needlessly trendy here in green chili land, so don't
know what the cost would be, but if Phlip or anyone needs a local
southwest product we could certainly get it to you.

Mirhaxa, in the Outlands.  ;)

  mirhaxa at morktorn.com