[Sca-cooks] Scandinavian Sugar Cookies

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 13:56:56 PST 2004

By the way....

The Scandinavian Sugar Cookie recipe can be used as a wonderful crust for all kinds of Tarts and
pies, and takes well to all manner of sweet spices.  I just made a batch, substituting the Vanilla
for freshly grated nutmeg and Anise seed.  They are also exceptional when sprinkled with freshly
grated cinnamon after baking.

And, you may want to try baking these for about 8 minutes to start, if your oven is hotter than
normal.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.