[Sca-cooks] Re: Italian March menus

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 16:32:58 PST 2004

The reason that I have not posted my reply to the list is rather simple.  I have nothing to give on March menus.  I have looked at August, December and April.  Most of this information is on my website.  At the most recent MK cooks symposium I gave a class on Renaissance Italian menu design.  I am going to work that class up to a full article (currently notes are cursory) and post it on my website and to the florilegium.  I am all about sharing information I just would rather have it in a more complete form before I do it.

Helewyse