[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 15 21:38:15 PST 2004

Oh, jaysus, will you guys kill this thread already? It was tedious days
ago.....
--maire, who happens to agree with Aurelia, and who is a
textile/needlework/costuming laurel/pelican (evenings and weekends), and
gets paid to be a Data Manager for a software company (at least, those
are my current titles)....