[Sca-cooks] Frittering Laurels (was Hard Liquor ingredients)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 04:19:47 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/16/2004 2:39:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
liamfisher at gmail.com writes:
I think a beer batter would be good for most laurels.
I had friends who used to hang out in those little taverns by the side of
mountain roads where country boys go to drink and start fights. I never saw a
beer battering as good for anybody, God knows they never learned from it, and in
fact seemed to go out of their way to get into those situations. Perhaps it is
the wisdom of age, perhaps I just had/have better things to do with my
testosterone.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke