[Sca-cooks] A Quote for Anahita

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 12:27:05 PST 2004

This reminded me of a much more light hearted, but no less serious quote, from my love Galen, "If you are not having fun, it's time to put your clothes on and go home!"

Samrah

PS.  And, yes, we have done it! (Well, gone home.  We did already have our clothes on.)  They behaved much better thereafter.

kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:
QUOTE