[Sca-cooks] Onagers

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 17 17:04:15 PST 2004

Well, actually, it could be singular/genitive, or plural/nominative, or
even plural accusative....
--maire, silently chanting "us, us, ui, um, u; us, uum, ibus, us, ibus",
and hoping she's getting it right after 20-odd years of separation from
her last Latin class....
Oh, wait...I bet you're talking 2nd declension, and not 4th, right?