[Sca-cooks] Deep-fried mars bars

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 18:06:03 PST 2004

--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
> In actual fact, the batter in question is "traditionally" (if a
> tradition maybe five years old can be said to be a tradition) the
> same batter used for fish in whatever fish-and-chips shop first made
> it.

Really!?  I wouldn't have thought of that, but it makes perfect sense.  Perhaps I will try it out.

> Adamantius, who prefers a nice genoise sponge...
> --

Perhaps filled with partially-hydrogenated vegetable oil and/or lard, sugar and lecithin????
MMMmmmmm..... lecithin.......

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.