[Sca-cooks] figgy pudding?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 18:10:30 PST 2004

--- "Lonnie D. Harvel" <ldh at ece.gatech.edu> wrote:

> 63. Slices.
> Take figs, raisins, boiled almond milk, hot water pastries, flat cakes
> and white bread crusts cut into small cubes.

I'm assuming there is supposed to be a comma between water and pastries, correct?

Sounds interesting, if one happens to have leftover pastries, cakes and white bread crusts lying
about.  In my home there is no such thing as 'leftover cakes'.  I have heard of Figgy Pudding
several times before, but have never made it.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.