[Sca-cooks] Diego Granado translation

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 21:24:10 PST 2004

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> A number of Lady Brighid's redactions, often with the original recipe,
> can be found in the Florilegium. I would check particularly the
> fd-Spain-msg file. But unfortunately, there is not a copy of the
> original translated work there. Hint. hint, Lady Brighid. :-)

What, pray tell, are you hinting at?  Granado contains over 700 recipes,
IIRC, most of which are plagiarized from Scappi.  I have not translated
the whole thing, nor am I likely to in this lifetime.  I *am* trying to
gather my various translations and redactions on my website, but it's
slow going.

--
Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom