[Sca-cooks] food safe temperature

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Dec 18 16:46:51 PST 2004

> His other concern, obviously, would be that if the food is too warm, it
> might be spending too much time at the dangerous temps on the way down to
> 40-50 degrees.
>

> Saint Phlip,
> CoD

I understood about the food being warm.  I guess I was wondering why (aside
from being a not normal food storage spot) having a hot casserole go into a
cold car overnight would be different from the hot casserole going into a
cold fridge?  Not that most of us would do that anyway since it would waste
electricity.

Not trying to be confrontational at all, just curious.

Regina