[Sca-cooks] food safe temperature

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 19 08:13:24 PST 2004

That's actually really fascinating, Cadoc--guys like you and Master A
are really good for helping non-professional me understand stuff like
this....
So, if a person (like me) had to cool down some dishes, but had really
limited fridge space, what would be the best way to do it? Cool it on
the kitchen counter to a certain temp? Cover it and put it out on the
(secure) porch (at least in winter)?
--maire, not figuring on cooking another feast soon, but ya never