[Sca-cooks] food safe temperature

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Dec 18 21:31:39 PST 2004

Simple solution. I took cold stuff out of the refrigerator and put it in
a cooler (with some of those frozen cooler thingies) and put it in my
car. I put the 20lb ham and the two sweet potato casseroles (9x13) in
the fridge. My garage is "finished" in that it has insulation,
wallboard, and a nice paint job. Once the chill gets through the garage
door, it is cold, but that is not usually until around 2am.

Thanks everybody!

Aoghann
(I am not fixing for all those hungry people! There are about 30 of us
cooking and serving.)