[Sca-cooks] OP: recipes online

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 18:14:26 PST 2004

--- "Lonnie D. Harvel" <ldh at ece.gatech.edu>
wrote:

> Greetings All!
>
> I thought some of you would be interested in
> either the site, or the
> idea. A couple of years ago, I began gathering
> recipes from my families
> recipe boxes with the idea of creating a
> cookbook for my daughters. It
> ended up as a website, that expect will
> continue to grow with time.
>
> http://users.ece.gatech.edu/~ldh/Recipes/
>
> Aoghann

Although it isn't likely that Georgia Tech will
cease to exist, it could happen that someone
could create a virus that could wipe out all the
memory from their mainframe and your precious
family recipes could disappear.  I hope that
you have copies of these on a disk somewhere
so that they will be preserved for your family
in the future.  Better in your possession than
in someone else's in my view.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.