[Sca-cooks] Diego Granado translation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 20:42:51 PST 2004

   Lady Brighid ni Chiarain commented:
> I'm feeling somewhat tempted by Gabriel Alonso de Herrera's
> agricultural
> manual, or at least sections of it.  I'm not sure I'd have much
> patience
> for chapters on how to fertilize a vineyard, or the care of pregnant
> goats, but other parts, like the descriptions of vegetables, and how to
> make vinegar, are interesting.
The stuff on how to make vinegar might be interesting. We've discussed
this previously but it wasn't until recently that anyone gave some
period directions/documentation on making vinegar. Umm. I just looked
and that someone was you, from this manual. :-) But if you've got more
that would be nice also.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas