[Sca-cooks] Baileys, was Frittering Laurels

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Mon Dec 20 07:46:20 PST 2004

>How do you get the egg shells out? :)

You don't.
Didnt you read the recipe? "blend until smooth"

Capt Elias
-Renaissance Geek of the Seven Seas, off a lee shore with wind fair for the Rock...

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
wood, divide the work, and give orders.  Instead, teach them
to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
  - Antoine de Saint Exupery