[Sca-cooks] food safe temperature

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 20 11:10:44 PST 2004

:)

The information has been extremely useful. One of my nightmares is food
poisoning a couple hundred of my friends at a feast. (well, sometimes it
is a nightmare, at other times it is a blissful dream, based on which of
my personalities is currently in control) The information on the
temperature ranges was especially useful, and I will be investing in
some more thermometers before my next large scale endeavor.

Thanks to you all!
Aoghann