[Sca-cooks] Baileys, was Frittering Laurels

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 20 17:57:44 PST 2004

Yeah, but Selene, how do you know that the folks who make the various
commercial versions of Irish Cream liqueur don't use ingredients like that?
The bit of coffee is just for a hint of flavor--even coffee haters don't
notice the addition.  I certainly wouldn't use something like instant
coffee for a coffee liqueur.  Heck, I don't use it for coffee! <<shudder!!>>
--maire, who will do her own self-frittering tomorrow night, when I'm
wrapping presents ;o)