[Sca-cooks] food safe temperature

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Dec 21 11:50:02 PST 2004

 In some cases those are replicas of the old jars but essentially the same
yes. You can still get them in Canada if you look hard enough. Old country
stores and what not. I have seen them round, square, and diamond shaped. As
for other areas one of the Brands of Dutch beer comes in a style of bottle
that has a reusable stopper of the same fashion.
 Da